- 270 g Soba Noodles
- 1 Spring Onion, sliced
- 1 head Broccoli, chopped or your choice for side serving
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Roasted Peanuts
- Couple Handfuls Mung Bean Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, pressed
- 5 cm Fresh Ginger, finely grated
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 6 tbsp Tamari
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 Red Chilli, seeds removed
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey
In a blender or food processor, blend all the sauce ingredients until smooth. Adjust with a splash of water if too thick. It's better to have it thin than too thick as it is easier to cover the noodles in with.
Prepare and cook broccoli or your choice of greens.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the soba noodles till tender, about 3-4 minutes. Keep the water rolling and test often as you don't want them to overcook. Aim for al dente just like pasta. Drain immediately and toss with some of the sauce.
Serve noodles with steamed greens, drizzled with more sauce and topped with mung bean sprouts, spring onion and peanuts.
Leftovers Next Day: If there are any, oh so ever tasty with sweet chilli sauce, chopped avocado and a sprinkling of nuts.