No cooking required with this one, brilliant for the warmer weather or to pack up and take on a picnic.
- 1 large bag Plain Nacho Chips
- 1/2 Telephone Cucumber, diced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Black Olives, pitted and diced
- 400 g can Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt, plus more for seasoning
- Black Cracked Pepper, to season
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews
- 1 large handful Fresh Mint, plus extra leaves for serving
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Cover the raw cashews in boiling water for 10 minutes, then drain.
Dice the cucumber and quarter the tomatoes. Sprinkle both with salt.
In a small bowl add the cannellini beans, olive oil, salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Toss to combine.
In a blender add all the mint dressing ingredients and blend till smooth.
To serve, place nacho chips on a plate, top with veggies and beans. Drizzle with mint dressing and additional olive oil (optional). Sprinkle with extra mint leaves.